News and Announcements
All season, all families and fans, are invited to check out products for our first on-line holiday shop. Vendors will set-up at .
Season apparel will also be available for sizing.
Indoor Track Parent & Athlete Meeting at 5:30pm.
Girls meeting is in the HSE Little Theater.
Boys meeting is in the HSE Main Cafeteria.
There is a lot going on. All are welcome to run or volunteer at the Veterans Day Dash. RSVP for the cross-country banquet. Indoor season begins. Here are a list of important dates.
Veterans Day Dash, Friday, Nov 10.
“Click to register to run”:https://www.zippyreg.com/online_reg/reg2017.php?e=992
“Click to volunteer”:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-vdd
XC End of Season Banquet Sunday, Nov 19, 2pm
Freshman, JV and Varsity Runners – Athletes are no charge and family members are $11.00 per person.
“RSVP for girls’ families”:https://www.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/126786
“RSVP for boys’ families”:http://shenrunners.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/113669
Shen Track (Booster) Club Meetings: Nov. 6, Dec 4, Jan 8, Feb 5, Mar 5 All meeting are at 6pm in HSE Room 101.
NEW Shenrunner Holiday Shop: Open Nov. 8 – Dec. 1. Check the www.shenrunners.com website.
INDOOR TRACK & FIELD
1) Nov 6, Mon Winter Season Begins
• Athlete Meeting: HS Boys w/ Coach Burlingame
• Athlete Meetings: All Girls w/ Coach Cloutier
• Season apparel shop open
2) Nov 7, Tue: Athlete Meeting MS boys w/ selective classification w/ Coach Burlingame
3) Nov 8, Wed:
• Season apparel & on-line shop vendors available at 5pm outside Main Cafeteria
• Parent & Athlete Meeting 5:30pm (Girls – Little Theater, Boys – Main Cafeteria)
• First ever Shenrunners On-line Holiday Shop opens
4) Nov 13, Mon:
• Indoor uniform and membership due
• Season apparel shop closes.
5) Dec 4: Season apparel order pick-up at HSE. (If not picked up at school, orders will need to be picked up at store.)
6) Dec 1, Fri:
• Movie Tickets Due.
• On-line Holiday Shop Closes.
7) March 14, Wed: End of Season Party, EVENING – Parents & Athletes
We are trying a new Shenrunner fundraiser this year, an On-Line Holiday Shop, which will be open Nov. 8 through Dec. 1. Pampered Chef is one of the selected vendors. If you are interested in attending or hosting a party, “please complete this form”:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh6yEhZQ7kcRQ0QYe2Q2QLHjDS8qClTu9bz4XbF9iv0-RMSg/viewform.
There is a Pampered Chef party this Saturday, Nov 4, 7-9pm. You can express your interest via the form link provided above.
Sign -up and Pay for the Girls and Boys End of Season Banquet
November 19th 2:00pm in the HSE Little Theater
Freshman, JV and Varsity Runners – Athletes are no charge and family members are $11.00 per person