News and Announcements
Don’t forget the Shop the Scrip gift card fundraiser is underway. To place a paper order:
1. print out the order form sent to the athletes from their coaches
2. fill out the order form(don’t forget your name)
3. Return order and payment to your coach by May 27th
To place an online order:
1. Go to ShopWithScrip.com and create your account using our code: 246LE75981165.
2. Choose between E-gift card delivered immediately or physical gift card that will arrive in June.
Questions? Contact Heather: 518-441-0632, email@example.com
WE NEED YOUR HELP! For the next few months the Shen cross country, indoor and outdoor track and field athletes will be selling Hoffman’s Car Wash tickets. The Club receives 50% back from each ticket sold. These make great gifts for the holidays! To meet our fundraising goal, we ask that every runner sell a minimum of $50 in car wash tickets. If you prefer, you may choose to make a donation to the Shen Track Booster Club instead of selling car washes. Our suggested amount is $25, but any donation is greatly appreciated.
· Two types of car washes are available: Exterior Only car wash is $12.00 and the Full-Service car wash (inside and out) is $42.00 (price increase from previous years due to new Covid related cleaning procedures.Here’s how to order:
1. Order Online (and share on social media): orders can be placed at any time throughout the fall and winter, starting now, by going to: http://www.hoffmanhelpinghands.com/fundraisers/ShenTrack2020-2021
2. Car wash tickets will be electronically delivered to you. You can print them out, or keep the barcode electronically on your phone to use at the car wash. On the final page of order payment/confirmation, there is a space to indicate which child/athlete the purchaser is supporting. ** In order to properly give credit to your athlete, it is imperative that we know if an order was placed on their behalf.
If you have any questions please contact Heather Brunell/Shen Track Booster Club at: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 518-441-0632.Thank you in advance for your participation.
This fundraiser will be a great success if we all work together!
The Booster Club needs to fill the following positions before we start the 2021/2022 year:
Club Vice President
Board positions will be voted on at the June Club meeting. Nomination due by May 15th."