News and Announcements
XC End of Season Banquet Sunday, Nov 19, 2pm – RSVP DEADLINE TODAY 11/12
Freshman, JV, and Varsity Runners – Athletes are no charge and family members are $11.00 per person.
- Athletes RSVP to their coaches.
- “RSVP for girls’ families”:https://www.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/126786
- “RSVP for boys’ families”:http://shenrunners.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/113669
Need some volunteers for party set-up and tear-down on Sunday, Nov. 19
To help with the party, please “click here”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-2017
Happy Veterans Day! A special thank you to all who came out to support the 10th annual Veterans Day Dash. It is a huge team effort so our list of thank yous is very long.
As John McKenna requested please thank a Veteran today.
There are pictures from the event on Shenrunners Facebook. If you have some you would like to share please send them over to email@example.com.
Veterans Day Dash is tomorrow (Friday, Nov 10). We need a few more volunteers.
Not running the 5K? “Click to signup”:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-vdd
7:30-10am Greeter/Course Marshal – 1 more
8-11:30am Greeter – 1 spot – You get to be inside
8-noon Fun Run & 5K Course Marshal – 1 more
9:30-12:30 Help with Start & Finish Line & Awards – 2 more
All season, all families and fans, are invited to check out products for our first on-line holiday shop. Vendors will set-up at .
Season apparel will also be available for sizing.
Indoor Track Parent & Athlete Meeting at 5:30pm.
Girls meeting is in the HSE Little Theater.
Boys meeting is in the HSE Main Cafeteria.
There is a lot going on. All are welcome to run or volunteer at the Veterans Day Dash. RSVP for the cross-country banquet. Indoor season begins. Here are a list of important dates.
Veterans Day Dash, Friday, Nov 10.
“Click to register to run”:https://www.zippyreg.com/online_reg/reg2017.php?e=992
“Click to volunteer”:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-vdd
XC End of Season Banquet Sunday, Nov 19, 2pm
Freshman, JV and Varsity Runners – Athletes are no charge and family members are $11.00 per person.
“RSVP for girls’ families”:https://www.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/126786
“RSVP for boys’ families”:http://shenrunners.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/113669
Shen Track (Booster) Club Meetings: Nov. 6, Dec 4, Jan 8, Feb 5, Mar 5 All meeting are at 6pm in HSE Room 101.
NEW Shenrunner Holiday Shop: Open Nov. 8 – Dec. 1. Check the www.shenrunners.com website.
INDOOR TRACK & FIELD
1) Nov 6, Mon Winter Season Begins
• Athlete Meeting: HS Boys w/ Coach Burlingame
• Athlete Meetings: All Girls w/ Coach Cloutier
• Season apparel shop open
2) Nov 7, Tue: Athlete Meeting MS boys w/ selective classification w/ Coach Burlingame
3) Nov 8, Wed:
• Season apparel & on-line shop vendors available at 5pm outside Main Cafeteria
• Parent & Athlete Meeting 5:30pm (Girls – Little Theater, Boys – Main Cafeteria)
• First ever Shenrunners On-line Holiday Shop opens
4) Nov 13, Mon:
• Indoor uniform and membership due
• Season apparel shop closes.
5) Dec 4: Season apparel order pick-up at HSE. (If not picked up at school, orders will need to be picked up at store.)
6) Dec 1, Fri:
• Movie Tickets Due.
• On-line Holiday Shop Closes.
7) March 14, Wed: End of Season Party, EVENING – Parents & Athletes