News and Announcements
We are looking forward to seeing many of you at the Varsity, JV, & Freshman cross-country team end of season banquet TOMORROW, Sunday, Nov 19 at 2pm in the Little Theater.
1) We need a few more volunteers to help with set-up and tear-down. Please sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-2017
2) If you need and did not get your Veterans Day Dash volunteers letter, please see Karen Calhoun at the banquet.
3) Veterans Day Dash shirts will be for sell in the Main Cafeteria. Cost: Fun Run short sleeve $5, 5K long sleeve $10.
The Shenrunner holiday shop is open. We have 6 vendors who will donate a portion or ALL proceeds. One of the vendors is Pampered Chef.
Do you like Pampered Chef products?
Do you want to learn about Pampered Chef products?
Or would you like to meet other Shenrunner families, friends, and fans?
There is a Shenrunners Pampered Chef party this Friday, Nov 17. If you are interested in learning more, please complete this form
XC End of Season Banquet Sunday, Nov 19, 2pm – RSVP DEADLINE TODAY 11/12
Freshman, JV, and Varsity Runners – Athletes are no charge and family members are $11.00 per person.
- Athletes RSVP to their coaches.
- “RSVP for girls’ families”:https://www.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/126786
- “RSVP for boys’ families”:http://shenrunners.teampages.com/teams/28503-ShenRunners-track-and-field-team-website/pages/113669
Need some volunteers for party set-up and tear-down on Sunday, Nov. 19
To help with the party, please “click here”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-2017
Happy Veterans Day! A special thank you to all who came out to support the 10th annual Veterans Day Dash. It is a huge team effort so our list of thank yous is very long.
As John McKenna requested please thank a Veteran today.
There are pictures from the event on Shenrunners Facebook. If you have some you would like to share please send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans Day Dash is tomorrow (Friday, Nov 10). We need a few more volunteers.
Not running the 5K? “Click to signup”:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0d4bacad2fa0fb6-vdd
7:30-10am Greeter/Course Marshal – 1 more
8-11:30am Greeter – 1 spot – You get to be inside
8-noon Fun Run & 5K Course Marshal – 1 more
9:30-12:30 Help with Start & Finish Line & Awards – 2 more